5 things you didn't know about me

Wednesday, February 24, 2016


5 fun facts about me 

1. I won 2nd place in a lip syncing contest when I was 13. I lost to a Marine who was lip syncing and striping to the song "I'm too sexy for my shirt."I won $75  that night for lip synching to the song "Honey," by Mariah Carey.

2.  I did not eat cheese until I was 18. 

3.  When I met Luke Bryan for the first time in 2014. I asked him if he was wearing Ellen boxers... Yup.. I did ( mom convinced me to ask him that one) he was not wearing them that day lol. I'm sure he thought I was a total creeper looking back on it.. 



4.  When I was growing up I always wanted to be a figure skater. I grew up watching figure skating on TV. I remember when Oksana Bauil competed in the 1994 Olympics when she took home the Gold Medal . I'll never forget her performance of the swan. We never lived anywhere near ice so skating was out of the question for me. I grew up dancing and I love music so thought this was such a cool job to have. I still love watching the figure skating portion of the Olympics to this day. 


5. I hate Scary Movies. I have never watched the movie The Excercist. I have never played with an Ouija board either.  Yes, at 31 years old I still get nightmares. Call me crazy, but I would rather watch a Comedy, Romance or Action movie. 

Just a fun few facts about me :)

XO

Danielle 

1 comment :

  1. I only knew the cheese and the scary movie one! The Luke Bryan one is hilarious though! 😂

    ReplyDelete