it's all messy

Sunday, November 15, 2015



I had it all figured out.

Graduate college, land dream job, get married, buy house and pop out 2 kids by thirty.

Current Status: I'm 31, I have held 5 different jobs since I graduated college, and I can assure you that my current job will not be my last.  I have yet to buy a house. I did manage to get one thing right. I married a New Yorker with a wicked sense of humor.  Everyday is filled with laughter and witty come backs. If I don't do anything else right in my life, I know the one thing I got right was marrying my husband.

Life is messy, it's not perfect and everyone's journey is a little different.

I'm going to share my journey with you.

My blog will be messy and imperfect but I hope to inspire and motivate.

XO

Danielle









23 comments :

  1. Messy and imperfect are two of my most favorite things. As are you, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your love and support.. Super nervous and excited XO..

      Delete
  2. You are one amazing, inspirational, strong woman. I am so glad you are starting a blog. I will be here to read everything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words. They mean so much to me!! More than you will ever know oxoxo

      Delete
  3. Danielle - I am so proud of you and can't wait to follow along on this journey! Thanks for opening up and sharing with us all.

    - Candace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! congratulations! Can't wait to see what's in store:)
    -Monica heikkinen

    ReplyDelete
  5. First step is always the scariest! Look forward to keeping up with your blog.
    -Kelli

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So scary but you all are so amazing and supportive.. xo

      Delete
  6. This is so great! Congratulations! Excited to see what happens next!!! Nicole Cooper

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to go Danielle! Proud of you.

    ~Kathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sooo much!!!! So nervous but excited too.

      Delete
  8. Looking forward to reading your take on this crazy thing called life!! Congrats on your first blog.
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fantastic!! I am so proud of you for following through on a dream and putting yourself out there!! Can't wait to read more! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I look forward to reading your life!
    Xoxo,
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  11. So proud of you honey ! Way to make it happen ! Love you Dad

    ReplyDelete