All Hearts

Monday, January 18, 2016


I am that girl. You know....

The girl who you compliment on her nice shoes.. and then she turns around and tells you where she got them and how much they cost.

Yup... thats me. 

I was out shopping with my girlfriend Delisa after Christmas and found this adorable sweater.




I fell in love with this sweater when I saw the hearts on the sleeves. It reminded me of a cute pair of PJ's Jillian Harris had on her snapchat on Christmas.  Jillian's PJ's are from Privilege Clothing.  

I snagged this sweater on sale a week ago at Francescas. I went back into the store to grab an extra sweater for a girlfriend this past weekend. 

The Designer is Buttons and I scored this amazing sweater 60% off for $14.99 in Virginia.. SCORE!!

You can visit the online store https://www.francescas.com

Here are a few other places you can find similar tops:

www.maykool.com

http://www.modcloth.com

http://www.rotita.com

Other Items -

Fringe Boots were found on www.jane.com

Candies Back Pack can be found here Kohls

 New York and Company SO HO  Jeans

 Dolce and Gabbana Sunglasses
( I am obsessed with sunglasses. I bought them last year when Vinny and I were in Venice-Italy. I've never bought myself a nice pair of sunglasses. I'm so happy that I have not broke or lost them lol)

Happy Shopping !

XO

Danielle


9 comments :

  1. Such a cute sweater! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sweater was an awesome find! It's so YOU! ❤️ And these pictures are amazing! You look beautiful! Good job, Vinny! Ps. Still in love with the back pack purse, you styled it perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you doll! You inspire me to step out of my comfort zone and try new things in fashion !

      Delete
  3. LOVE the pics!!! And of course that sweater is super super cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much !! Yes I'm obsessed. Love good finds when shopping !!

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have tremendous beauty inside and out, it's wonderful to see you expanding your horizons, and sharing that beauty with the world. Love ya to the moon and back! Shantel C

      Delete
    2. Love you Shantel! Thank you for the kind words :)

      Delete