Thankful

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Today my heart is so full. I have SO much to be thankful for. 

 This is the year I took my life back. I made my health a priority and stopped making excuses.

As I was packing for my weekend trip to New York, I stopped and realized I was packing my workout clothes first. I made sure I packed my sneakers and my shaker bottle with preworkout...  I stood at the side of my bed looking in my bag with pride. This truly is my life now. 

I have so much to be thankful for this year. I am thankful for my supportive husband, family, friends, CSATTFITNESS and my FITFAM.

I am thankful for gaining the confidence to put myself out there and start this blog.❤️

Thank you for reading my blog and commenting. The love and support means more than you will ever know!


XO

Danielle 



4 comments :